Raizlabs is seeking an eager professional to be a Client Success Manager. At Raizlabs we love building the world's best technology including apps for iOS & Android as well as websites, Virtual Reality, Connected Devices, and other amazing products. We're looking for a Client Success Manager to join our team, and manage our existing and past clients.
What you can expect
Ideally, you will have an understanding of the business development process, experience with client or account management and client relationship building.
- In your role, you must have the ability to support all aspects of the business development process, and the organizational and time management skills to perform a variety of tasks in a given day.
- Through continued account management, you will focus on identifying growth opportunities within accounts to continue serving as the strategic partnership to our customers.
- You will be a key contributor to the Business Development team and also a liaison to our Project Teams.
- You will work across multiple departments, partnering closely with members of our Leadership and Business teams as well as the Project teams to ensure current engagements are running smoothly.
- By managing client renewals, you will also spend time producing proposals, facilitating meetings and pitch presentations with current clients, and be the go-to person for current client activities.
- You will work on engagements with startups and big brands varying from industry and focus, some examples of past clients include Bloomingdale’s, AAA, RunKeeper, Fitstar, Care.com, and UserTesting.
- Engage in consistent, proactive client and partner meetings to positively impact customer loyalty and revenue growth.
- Establish productive and regular check-ins with key stakeholders and maintain positive, professional relationships with client contacts in assigned accounts.
- Uncover new opportunities for our team to continue serving as a strategic partner with our existing clients, drafting proposals to describe additional engagements
- Drive customer awareness of new technology opportunities, new product features and services that Raizlabs can provide.
- Manage all customer information – including updates on key contacts, new and existing quotes, and purchase history.
- Help the Business Development team bring on new clients and validate leads as needed.
- Collaborate internally on best practices and internal processes in a trust-based environment.
- Foster close relationships with our Project Teams, acting as a point of escalation and a liaison for them in fostering client communication seeking to improve client working relationships.
At the end of the day, your job is to make sure that our happy clients, stay happy and that our teams have what they need to be successful and deliver their best work. The ideal candidate will be:
- Clear and concise with their communication
- Friendly and informative (not pitchy or salesy)
- Highly self-motivated
- Knowledgeable and ideally passionate about high-tech
- College degree or other meaningful accreditation
- Experience in similar or relatable fields (sales, BD or account management)
- High attention to detail
- Full coverage of health and dental insurance premiums for full time employees
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Trust-based vacation policy (take what you need)
- Continuing education assistance
- Frequent tech talks, team lunches, hack days for open exploration, weekly coffee and beer tastings, and our monthly mobile meet-up, “Drinks on Tap.”
Raizlabs is a tightly knit team of mobile experts dedicated to building great software. Companies request our expertise and talent to conceive, design, and engineer their mobile strategies. We’ve worked in a diverse array of fields ranging from education to medical wearables and are always playing with novel technologies.
We don’t accept just any project— we respond to every lead and screen them down to the most exciting and challenging. We often pitch projects to each other to ensure there’s a fit. As a result, we deliver high quality apps that we would enjoy to use, ourselves.